Have a Workers' Compensation Case?
If you are contacting us to schedule a consultation for a Workers' Compensation case, we will ask you some questions about your injury. The information we will ask for on initial contact includes:
- Telephone and mailing address
- The date of your injury
- What part of the body is injured
- How the injury occured
- Who is the doctor you are seeing for the injury?
- Who was your employer at the time of injury?
- Who is the insurance company handling your claim?
- Have you begun receiving benefits?
- Are you currently working, and if so who is your current employer?
- What is your wage and how many hours do you work per week?
- Are you on Social Security?
- Are you on Social Security Disability, or have you applied?
- Do you have another attorney for this issue?
- What is the specific issue for which you are seeking an attorney's help?