If you have been hurt at work, you have rights. Figuring out what those rights are and how to understand the confusing language of the law is difficult. Let us help protect those rights and ensure you receive all the benefits you deserve.
- Work Injury
- Construction Site Injury
- This is very different from personal injury law
- Give written notice of your injury to your employer within 15 days
- Usually, you only have one year to pursue funds that are owed to you
- You may have a right to a percentage of your lost income
- You may have a right to receive medical care for your injury